Nearby areas are well patrolled and CCTV coverage is done. Galeria Metro Station is located in front of the station. Across the 12 levels, with adequate space for retail, hypermarkets, multiplexes, food courts, offices etc., there is a built area of more than 7 lakh square feet in it. These factors make it an ideal place to maximize return on investment.
Why invest in RST Galleria Omex 100 Acres township unlike RST Galleria Next?
- Godrej Properties enters the Greater Noida market with a 100 acre project on the RST Galleria blast.
- Operational Cricket Stadium near RST Galleria.
- JP Golf Course near RST Galleria
- In front of Delta 1 Metro Station
- Asia’s largest university in Greater Noida: Gautam Buddha University
- Greater Noida is known in the region as the largest electronic hub due to multinationals and large domestic companies.
- YEIDA has alloted 300 acres of Patanjali Food and Herbal Park and 130 acres of land for Patanjali Ayurveda Limited.
- India’s first and world’s fourth-night safari project will be developed on 250 acres of land belonging to Gautam Buddha University (GBU) campus.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) achieved another feat by placing the first test run on Noida – Greater Noida route.
- Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project (DMICDC) is a planned industrial development project between Delhi and its financial center, Mumbai, India. It is one of the largest infrastructure projects in the world coming in Greater Noida.
- India’s largest dry port is planned in greater Noida
Unique features of RST Galleria
- Dedicated and spacious entry lobbies for each tower
- Having a central landscaped podium
- Nearby Omaxe Trade Center
- Corner Plot
- Very Near to Metro Station
- Vastu compliant layout
- 24 hrs security with CCTV and intercom
- Food Court Space on 3rd floor
- 24 hour power back-up
RST Galleria Stats
- Plot Area: 3 Acres
- No of Floors: 11th floor
- Size Of Office & Retail & Food Court Spaces: 100, 200, 300, 400, 560 sqft to 800 sqft